Work Health and Safety Harmonisation Course online (Awareness Training)
Welcome to the Work Health and Safety Harmonisation course. This course has been designed to provide you with an introduction to some of the key requirements of the model work health and safety legislation.
This course is intended to provide an overview of the model Work Health and Safety Act, Regulations and codes of practice.
During the course, we'll be looking at:
- key terms in the legislation
- key changes in the legislation
- the duties associated with particular roles in the workplace
- how the legislation is enforced, and
- strategies for managing health and safety in the workplace to help meet the requirements of the legislation.
Activities and quizzes appear throughout the course and must be successfully completed to complete the course.
A Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course and you are required to get an 80% pass mark to be deemed as understanding the content. It is recommended that training is conducted every 2 years to stay refreshed.
Run time 45 minutes