Perineal Skin Care In Relation to Incontinence (Awareness Training) - 25 min
Welcome to the Perineal Skin Care in Relation to Incontinence course. This course has been designed to provide you with information regarding good practice perineal skin care.
After completing this course, you will have an understanding of:
- perineal skin care
- preventing perineal dermatitis
- teamwork for continuous improvement, and
- caring for the individual.
During this course, you’ll learn about:
- health information
- the Health Records Act
- the Health Privacy Principles (HPPs)
- access to health information
- exemptions to the Health Records Act
- dealing with complaints, and
- offences and breaches.
A Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course and you are required to get an 80% pass mark to be deemed as understanding the content. It is recommended that training is conducted every 2 years to stay refreshed.