Equal Employment Opportunity Training for Employees Course Online
Welcome to the Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees course. This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of equal employment opportunity (EEO) and discrimination.
After completing this course, you will have an understanding of:
- what equal employment opportunity (EEO) means
- the legislation that applies to EEO
- behaviour that is considered unlawful discrimination and defences and exceptions
- how organisations should manage internal complaints, and
- what happens when an individual makes an external complaint.
Activities and quizzes appear throughout the course and must be successfully completed to pass the course.
This course has been reviewed by a recognised subject matter expert.
The information contained in this material should not be considered legal or other professional advice. If you need specific advice about your particular situation, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional.
A Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course and you are required to get an 80% pass mark to be deemed as understanding the content. It is recommended that training is conducted every 2 years to stay refreshed.
Run time 40 minutes.