Driver Safety Awareness Training Course Online
Welcome to the Driver Safety course. This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of driver safety, and to show you how to follow driver management procedures in the workplace.
Safe driving practices are an important part of a safe working environment. Unsafe driving can lead to serious injuries and sometimes even death.
During the course, we'll look at:
- why driver safety is important
- driving related risks and some of the causes of motor vehicle accidents
- issues relating to driver safety
- ways of maintaining driver safety and managing driver fatigue, and
- preparing remote and isolated travel requirements.
This course has been reviewed by a subject matter expert.
The information contained in this material should not be considered legal or other professional advice. If you need specific advice about your particular situation, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional.
A Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course and you are required to get an 80% pass mark to be deemed as understanding the content. It is recommended that training is conducted every 2 years to stay refreshed.
Run time 30 minutes.