Dealing with Workplace Conflict Training Course Online
Welcome to the Dealing with Workplace Conflict course. This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of how to deal with and de-escalate conflict.
After completing this course, you will have an understanding of:
- drivers and influences that can lead to and escalate conflict
- the human body’s reaction when faced with conflict
- key signs of increasing tension in individuals
- how to assess threat and risk using a logical threat and risk assessment model
- some aspects of the law in relation to conflict
- how to formulate strategies to minimise personal risk in conflict situations, and
- practical techniques to de-escalate and avoid conflict.
The information contained in this material should not be considered legal or other professional advice. If you need specific advice about your particular situation, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional.
A Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course and you are required to get an 80% pass mark to be deemed as understanding the content. It is recommended that training is conducted every 2 years to stay refreshed.
Run time 40 minutes
workplace conflict training was quite interesting and really informative
Loved this course, OHS always delivers reliable, workplace compliant and convenient courses.
Informative and convinient, great courses on OHS.com
Have done multiple OHS courses online and they are always great.
So convinient, could complete this on the run or at work so no time out of my day was lost! fully workplace compliant. Highly recommend.