Competition and Consumer Law - Dealing with Other Businesses Training - 60 min
Welcome to the Dealing with Other Businesses course. This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of anti-competitive and restrictive trade practices prohibited under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cwlth) 2010.
The Dealing with Other Businesses course is part of the Competition and Consumer Law suite of courses, which also includes:
- Competition and Consumer Law: An Introduction
- Competition and Consumer Law: Dealing with Consumers Part 1, and
- Competition and Consumer Law: Dealing with Consumers Part 2.
After completing this course, you will have an understanding of:
- anti-competitive and restrictive trade practices
- different types of prohibited cartel conduct
- exceptions to cartel conduct
- other ways competition and consumer law can be breached
- exceptions to restrictive trade practices, and
- remedies and enforcements to breaches of restrictive trade practices provisions.
A Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course and you are required to get an 80% pass mark to be deemed as understanding the content. It is recommended that training is conducted every 2 years to stay refreshed.