General Evacuation Course Online (Awareness Training) - 80 min
Welcome to the General Evacuation course. This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of why evacuations take place, what occurs during an emergency and your responsibilities concerning evacuation.
After completing this course, you will have an understanding of:
- what an emergency is and the need for emergency preparedness training
- some of the emergency prevention and preparation strategies used
- roles during an emergency
- emergency protection systems and emergency warning systems
- how to respond to an emergency, and
- actions to take during an emergency.
A Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course and you are required to get an 80% pass mark to be deemed as understanding the content. It is recommended that training is conducted every 2 years to stay refreshed.