Contractor Induction Course (Awareness course) - 60 min
Welcome to the Contractor Induction course. This course has been designed to provide you with a basic understanding of work health and safety (WHS) requirements, risk management and injury prevention in the workplace.
After completing this course, you will have an understanding of:
- the roles, responsibilities and rights of duty holders
- WHS communication and reporting processes
- risk management principles
- common hazards and control measures
- safety information and documentation
- safe work practices, and
- how to respond to WHS incidents.
A Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course and you are required to get an 80% pass mark to be deemed as understanding the content. It is recommended that training is conducted every 2 years to stay refreshed.