Office Ergonomics Training (Awareness Training) - 70 min
Welcome to the Office Ergonomics course. This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of how to set up a safe, healthy and productive office workspace, and how to work safely in an office environment.
During this course, we'll be looking at:
- some common health risks in the office environment
- how to set up equipment like chairs and computer screens
- how to arrange the items on your desk
- how to manage problems caused by noise, temperature and lighting, and
- how structuring work tasks and breaks can help to reduce the risk of injury and illness.
A Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course and you are required to get an 80% pass mark to be deemed as understanding the content. It is recommended that training is conducted every 2 years to stay refreshed.