Social and Digital Media and the Workplace Course Online
Welcome to the Social and Digital Media and the Workplace course. This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of appropriate uses of social and digital media in the workplace, and how to avoid breaching workplace standards and safety legislation.
After completing this course, you will have an understanding of the following aspects of social and digital media, and electronic communications:
- what they are and some of their benefits
- how their use can be linked to the workplace
- the legislation and workplace policies that can apply to your behaviour when you use them
- the risks associated with using them inappropriately, and
- some of the ways you can make sure that you use them safely and responsibly.
This course has been reviewed by a recognised subject matter expert.
The information contained in this material should not be considered legal or other professional advice. If you need specific advice about your particular situation, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional.
A Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course and you are required to get an 80% pass mark to be deemed as understanding the content. It is recommended that training is conducted every 2 years to stay refreshed.
Run time 40 minutes.