A collection of short online manual handling courses available for: Aged Care, Health Care, Construction, Warehousing and for Office Workers.
The training process is as follows:
1. Purchase the desired course online
2. Receive an email with your login details
3. Complete the training and quizzes - all online
4. Once you pass with an 80% pass mark you will be able to download your OHS.com.au certification
5. Refresher training is valid for a period of 2 years.
6. You should present your certification to your place of work.
Manual Handling for Aged Care Workers (Awareness Training)
Manual Handing for Victorian Employees (Awareness Training Online)
Manual Handling Worker Induction Training
Minimising Risk Using PPE Induction Training Online
Infection Prevention and Control (Awareness Training) Online
Sign In or Create an account
for free daily health and safety news
Forgot your password?