Leakage Prevention (Awareness Training) Online
Welcome to the Leakage Prevention course. This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of good practice pad leakage prevention for care recipients with incontinence.
After completing this course, you will have an understanding of:
- good practice leakage prevention
- leakage prevention strategies
- procedures for managing pad leakage, and
- continuous feedback and improvement.
Good practice leakage prevention offers numerous benefits to care recipients and caregivers, including:
- improved care recipient wellbeing
- reduced staff workload, and
- lower costs.
A Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course and you are required to get an 80% pass mark to be deemed as understanding the content. It is recommended that training is conducted every 2 years to stay refreshed.