Fire Warden Course Online (Awareness Training) - 120 min
Welcome to the Warden Training course. This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of your role as a warden in the workplace, as well as emergency preparation, prevention and readiness.
After completing this course, you will have an understanding of:
- what emergencies are and how people behave during emergencies
- emergency preparation and prevention, including the need to identify and control hazards
- the roles within and responsibilities of the emergency control organisation (ECO)
- fire protection systems
- how to respond in the event of an active shooter emergency
- how to respond safely to an emergency and assist other occupants, and
- warden roles before, during and after an emergency.
A Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course and you are required to get an 80% pass mark to be deemed as understanding the content. It is recommended that training is conducted every 2 years to stay refreshed.