Bullying & Harassment for Managers Training Course Online
Welcome to the Bullying and Harassment for Managers and Supervisors course. This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding about bullying and harassment, and what you can do to prevent and manage bullying and harassment in your workplace.
During this course, we'll be looking at:
- the effects of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- the types of behaviour that are considered bullying and harassment
- the responsibilities of managers and supervisors
- how to identify bullying and harassment
- how to prevent and manage bullying and harassment using a risk management approach, and
- how to handle incidents or reports of bullying or harassment.
Activities and quizzes appear throughout the course and must be successfully completed to complete the course.
This course has been reviewed by a recognised subject matter expert.
The information contained in this material should not be considered legal or other professional advice. If you need specific advice about your particular situation, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional.
A Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course and you are required to get an 80% pass mark to be deemed as understanding the content. It is recommended that training is conducted every 2 years to stay refreshed.