Anti Money Laundering (Awareness Training) - 90 min
Welcome to the Anti-Money Laundering course. This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of how to identify, prevent and report money laundering and terrorism financing.
After completing this course, you will have an understanding of:
- the potential harm caused by money laundering and terrorism financing
- how to identify money laundering and terrorism financing
- anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing (AML/CTF) regulatory requirements
- the key components of an AML/CTF program, and
- reporting obligations under the AML/CTF legislation and how to meet them.
A Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course and you are required to get an 80% pass mark to be deemed as understanding the content. It is recommended that training is conducted every 2 years to stay refreshed.